Gucci GG Women Rajah Medium Shoulder Bag in Leather with Tiger Head
9 sold in last 3 hours
- Style 537241 0V11X 6664
- The Fall Winter 2018 fashion show set the stage for the introduction of new elements, born from the unexpected combination of traditional details, often incorporated into vintage designs.
- With a retro-inspired shape, the burgundy leather shoulder bag features a hybrid symbol, merging two of the House’s most distinctive codes: the Horsebit and the Interlocking G.
- A tiger head decorated with crystals and colored enamel completes the front, recalling a vintage brooch by Hattie Carnegie—a legendary jewelry and fashion designer in the 1920s-1950s.
- Burgundy leather
- Gold- and silver-toned hardware with a shiny finish
- Enameled tiger head with crystals—inspired by a vintage Hattie Carnegie jewelry design
- Nude colored viscose lining
- Interlocking G Horsebit—inspired by an archival piece, the hardware combines two of the House’s most historical motifs in a mix of metals
- Interior zip and open pockets
- Paper plastic coated label with Gucci and Interlocking G print
- Sliding chain shoulder strap: drop 22″
- Worn as a double chain shoulder strap: drop 12″
- Can also be worn as a crossbody bag
- Medium size: 10.5″W x 6.5″H x 2.5″D
- 27 W x 17 H x 6.5 cm D
... people are viewing this right now