Gucci Men Ace Sneaker with Loved Print-White
1 sold in last 22 hours
- A rave in a cemetery—the Cruise 2019 show, staged among the ancient graves of Alyscamps in Arles, brought to mind ’80s glam.
- Models playing rock stars walked a flame-trimmed runway, referencing the metal era.
- “Loved”—a code now linked with the House, is depicted in a three-dimensional print, influenced by the fonts and styling of rock bands.
- White leather
- Metal “Loved” print in blue and white on one shoe and green on the other
- Red metallic leather detail on the back of one shoe and green metallic leather detail on the back of the other shoe
- Rubber sole
- 0.25″, 0.6cm height
... people are viewing this right now
There are no reviews yet.