Louis Vuitton LV Women Capucines BB Handbag Grey Crocodilian Leather
8 sold in last 2 hours
- 10.4 x 6.9 x 3.5 inches
(length x Height x Width)
- 27 x 18 x 9 cm
- Available in a hand-picked selection of the finest exotic skins, each Capucines bag is crafted using rare materials of the highest quality, chosen for their complex, unique nature, varying sizes, and singularity.
- Crocodile skins in vibrant hues are either polished by hand with a natural agate stone or massaged until soft and matte for the ultimate example of exotic leather craftsmanship.
- Our crocodilian leathers meet the highest environmental quality requirements and come from farms certified under the LVMH Crocodilians Standard.
- This standard is the world’s first crocodilian certification that covers the entire supply chain: conservation of the species, respect of animal welfare, working conditions for men and women at the farms; and finally, protection of the environment.
- 25 years after first establishing these conservation programs, two thirds of all crocodilian species are no longer threatened with extinction.
- Today, the three species used for Louis Vuitton’s products are no longer endangered in the countries where we source from.
- The Capucines combines refined details such as a semi-rigid handle secured by jewel-like rings, – a nod to the Maison’s historic trunks – while the rounded flap recalls the petals of the iconic Monogram flower.
- The added challenge for Louis Vuitton’s artisans is to work these exotic leathers in a range of shades and finishes while preserving the Capucines’ trademark softness and suppleness.
- Louis Vuitton now extends its tradition of offering personalization services to the exotic leather Capucines.
- Choose from a palette of matte and shiny leathers, metal hardware, and lining materials for an even more exclusive creation.
... people are viewing this right now