Gucci GG Women Arli Large Top Handle Bag With Gold-Toned Double G Metal Hardware
1 sold in last 14 hours
- Style 550130 0V10G 6629
- Brought back from the 1970s archives, the Double G hardware defines a new line of handbags.
- The oversize emblem decorates the front of a leather tote, designed with a vintage feel.
- The accessory was presented in the Cruise 2019 collection, revealed in the evocative setting of the Promenade des Alyscamps, an ancient Roman necropolis in the town of Arles, France—which gives the name to the line.
- Burgundy leather
- Viscose lining
- Gold-toned Double G metal hardware
- Two gussets
- Front and back open pockets
- Interior zip and smartphone pockets
- Adjustable straps with snap button allow this bag to also be carried as a shoulder bag
- Strap drop 5.5″ when worn as a top handle bag; 13″ when carried as a shoulder bag
- 14.5″W x 7.5″H x 3.5″D
- 37 W x 19.5 H x 8.5 cm D
- Featured in Vogue’s 25 Ways to Gucci
... people are viewing this right now