Gucci GG Women Gucci Zumi Grainy Leather Small Top Handle Bag
9 sold in last 7 hours
- Introduced in the evocative setting of the Théâtre Le Palace in Paris, the Gucci Zumi line takes its name from actress and experimental musician Zumi Rosow, who walked the Spring Summer 2019 runway carrying the bag.
- Gucci continues to bring House icons to the forefront in unexpected ways, merging two of its most distinctive codes into one symbol: the Interlocking G Horsebit.
- The hardware is presented in a modern mix of silver and gold tones on a grainy leather top handle bag.
- A detachable strap creates multifunctionality, doubling as a shoulder bag, while the top opening frame features a hinged lock on each side for a secure closure.
- Taupe grainy leather
- Shiny gold- and silver-toned hardware
- Interlocking G Horsebit—inspired by an archival piece, the hardware combines two of the House’s most historical motifs in a mix of metals
- Protective metal feet at the bottom
- Three interior gussets
- Center zippered compartment
- Interior zipper pocket
- Double leather handles with 4.1″ drop
- Detachable and adjustable leather shoulder strap with 19.6″ drop
- Double lock closure—lift to open
- 10.6″W x 8.6″H x 3.9″D
- 26.9W x 21.8H x 9.9cmD
- Leather lining
... people are viewing this right now